Guelph Tourism Network
In 2016 Guelph Tourism Services invited Guelph and Wellington County-based businesses and organizations, whose primary mandate is tourism, to participate in a newly formed Guelph Tourism Network.
The Network brings together stakeholders who are:
- Committed to working together to grow Guelph as a modern leader in destination development
- Eager to tell the best stories and share them with the world
- Interested in collaborations that set the highest standard for visitor services
We support the network through:
- Digital promotion and storytelling support
- Regular updates and communication
- Cooperative advertising opportunities in targeted travel platforms
- Profiles on visitguelphwellington.ca
- Affiliated memberships to organizations with a mandate to grow tourism
- Modern visitor information delivery and distribution
- Tourism business development support
Want to be part of the network?
Please complete the following inquiry form for more information and a member of our team will be in touch very shortly. You may also call Dana Keller at 519-822-1260 ext. 3333 with any inquiries.